Sunday, December 15, 2013

t-shirts #7-#15



t-shirt #7




a sweet wal-mart find.




t-shirt #8



also from wal-mart.

i specifically purchased this one for the midnight showing of the avengers.

(fun fact: my favorite avenger is actually iron man.  but i adore them all.)




t-shirt #9



this looks like a sports t-shirt,

specifically highlighting the 

gamecocks vs. tigers rivalry.

but surprise!!

i actually got it at an emery concert.

one of my favorite bands.



t-shirt #10



this may just look like a tron t-shirt to most people,

but to nerds fans like me,

we all know it's a daft punk t-shirt.

proof:




i'm a huge fan of daft punk

and of tron!

so what a perfect t-shirt i found 

at hot topic.



t-shirt #11




another glorious wal-mart find.

these t-shirts crack me up

and are a bit of a vice of mine...



t-shirt #12



my friend jordan got this for me for my birthday one year!

i looooooove bleach.

one of my favorite animes.



t-shirt #13



i'm also a huge fan of doctor who.

thank you for this shirt, threadless.



t-shirt #14



reppin' my dance school,


i love highland dance.  :)




t-shirt #15




i really had to dig to find this t-shirt.

i found this beautiful design on tumblr

and just had to see if i could find the same design on a t-shirt.

and i found it!

just don't remember where...


did i mention i like daft punk?






No comments:

Post a Comment